ATTENTION: PLEASE READ THE TERMS OF THIS WEBSITE BEFORE YOU BID, PURCHASE OR CREATE A LISTING!
PLEASE NOTE : A Bid Deposit is not required for this site. Terms of each listing are stipulated in the description of the listing and if no terms are posted in the description of the listing each listing is subject to the terms listed here.
Registration is not possible untill you accept the terms listed below!! Use of the website also constitutes your acceptance of our terms and conditions set forth by Wildlife Buyer, LLC. for use with this website, and user also agrees that terms and conditions may change at any time without notice and that user is bound contractually by these terms and conditions even if they change!!! Failure to comply will result in legal action, fines, and restriction of your account. Ownership of each item changes hands at the closing of each successful listing from seller to buyer. A user who is high bidder, or purchases a listing, agrees that they will be contractually obligated to purchase the listing and that purchaser assumes all risk of loss or accident. Tiltle to the item(s) listed pass upon intial tender of payment and the risk of loss is assumed by buyer at that time as well. Any subsequent stop-payment on a check, money order, or dispute of charges on a credit card will be forwarded to the Real County District Attourney or Real County Attouney's office for prosecution to the maximum extent permitted by law.
Wildlife Buyer, LLC. will also be referred to as "Auctioneer"
BIDDER VERIFICATION “PLEASE NOTE” : The identity of all bidders will be verified, bidding rights are provisional and if complete verification is not possible, Wildlife Buyer, LLC will reject the registration, and bidding activity will be terminated. A penalty fee of up to $5000 will be imposed for providing false information and prosecution will result. All registration information the bidder provides to Wildlife Buyer, LLC, also known as "Auctioneer", shall be current, complete, and accurate. Bidders must be 18 years of age or older. Bidder agrees to not use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of or any transaction being conducted on and during a listing. If a bidders account has been restricted and bidder creates another account so that they can place bids on a listing there will be a $500 fine imposed on the bidders account, and bidder will be permanently banned from doing business with Wildlife Buyer, LLC.
AUCTION BID DEFAULT: In the event a high bidder fails to submit payment, or a method of payment that is not redeemable in full as stipulated in the payment terms, the high bidder will be charged an administrative fee of $250.00 per listing that is in default, and there will also be an additional 25% of the purchased price per listing default fee applied to the buyers account. Civil action will occur and additional default remedies are reserved by Wildlife Buyer, LLC and the Seller.
VEHICLE TITLE TRANSFERS: "When Applicable to the website" The Fee for the Title Transfer "for each vehicle" will be $200.00 for a Private individual and $100.00 for a Licensed Auto Dealer. PLEASE NOTE: The high bidder will be emailed an electronic invoice for electronic funds transfer. Sales Tax will be charged unless the winning bidder has and presents their current, and valid, tax resale certificate (and Auto Dealers License If Purchasing Titled Items). You will not be charged sales tax if you have your certificate showing that you are a Farmer or Rancher and the Equipment will be used for Farming or Ranching. You can fax a copy of these certificates to 830-232-6227 .
1. PAYMENT: Payment for purchases must be made within 24 hours after the close of a successful listing either by cash, direct deposit, bank certified check, or check image sent by email or text made payable to Wildlife Buyer, LLC., unless otherwise noted in a specific listings terms and conditions. Any Buyer who does not pay for their item(s) won within 24 hours of the listings successful closing will be in default and the item will be resold and the buyer will be restricted from WLB site. Ownership of all listings changes hands from the seller to the buyer at the close of the listing if the listing was successful. A user who is high bidder or purchases a listing agrees that they will be contractually obligated to purchase the listing. Tiltle to the item(s) listed pass upon intial tender of payment and the risk of loss is assumed by buyer at that time. Any subsequent stop-payment on a check, money order, or dispute of charges on a credit card will be forwarded to the Real County District Attourney or Real County Attouney's office for prosecution to the maximum extent permitted by law. Any listing that is sold on the Wildlife Buyer, LLC. Auction Site will require a 100% payment to Wildlife Buyer, LLC. or the seller of the listing item before the buyer gains possession of the item,(Buyer paying seller must be approved by Wildlifebuyer, LLC.) unless other arrangements have been made by Wildlife Buyer, LLC. or the seller. A collection agency will be contacted if the buyer or seller does not make payment within the time alotted above. Any shipping or extra fees incurred by the buyer will be due at the time of pick up or delivery. Animals consigned and sold must be captured and ready for delivery within 16 days from the conclusion of the sale, unless other written arrangements have been agreed upon between buyer and seller. If the buyer or seller cannot agree upon a delivery time, it will be up to Wildlife Buyer to decide if any default has occurred. All consignments not paid for as stipulated will be sold to the next highest bidder or relisted for sale. The buyer of an item on this site will be responsible for paying sales tax if applicable. All sales are subject to State Sales Tax laws. All sales will be charged a sales tax unless the buyer can provide their agriculture tax I.D. exemption number for items that qualify for exemption, or the items being sold are exempt from any state sales tax. The sales tax to be charged on a taxable item will be determined by the state in which the item is sold, and will reflect that states sales tax rate. Seller will be responsible for submitting any sales tax collected by Wildlife Buyer, LLC to the applicable state. Wildlife Buyer, LLC. will collect a 10% sellers fee, along with any other fees incurred by the seller, from the total winning bid amount before payment is made to the seller. If consigned items sell and the consignor cannot deliver the items to the buyer, the seller will still owe a 10% sellers commission fee to Wildlife Buyer, LLC. Sellers will pay the 10% commission of the sale to Wildlife Buyer, LLC. no later than 7 days after the auction has ended. If the sellers 10% commssion fee has not been collected in the 7 day required period of payment the seller will be subject to a 15% additional FEE on the commission or the total sale of the item at the sole discretion of Wildlife Buyer, LLC. A Credit Card used for payment will be charged a 5% office fee.
2. WARRANTY: Wildlife Buyer does offer a guarantee on most listings. See #22 in these terms for an explanation of the guarantee. No warranty is expressed or implied for any listing. The descriptions of items appearing in a listing and in advertising prior to this sale are believed to be correct. Nevertheless, neither those descriptions nor any oral statements made by Owner or Auctioneer concerning any item shall be construed as a warranty either expressed or implied. ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD AS IS - WHERE IS. We are not responsible for the actions the sellers/buyers take before, during, and after the auction, typographical errors, misprints, loss of merchandise/money, damage or failure of equipment, due to your visit to this auction site. Use of this site is at your own risk, and content is presented 'As-Is'. All user contact shall be through Wildlife Buyer, LLC. website mail system, the office, or the seller/buyer shall be subject to a $100.00 penalty at the sole discretion of Wildlife Buyer, LLC.
3. INVOICE RECEIPT: Buyer will be furnished an electronic invoice at the conclusion of a listing sent to email on file for the registered user. User agrees that they are contractually obligated to pay the invoice and only Wildlife Buyer, LLC can decide otherwise.
4. REMOVAL: Merchandise, which include animals, becomes the full responsibility of buyer at time of change of ownership and title transfer. Buyer assumes all risk of loss, damage, or death to property even while property is in sellers care or auctioned premises. Owner and Auctioneer agree that merchandise may remain on the sale premises for a period of time following the sale, but feed charges per animal may be applied to the buyer for animals starting the day after the buyer has won the listing. Animal feed charges will be based on size. An animal which weighs under 200 pounds will incur a $5.00 per head per day charge, and an animal which weighs 200 or more pounds will incur a $10.00 per head charge per day. If no pickup, delivery, or feed charge has been agreed upon by both buyer and seller in writing by text or email, the feed charges will begin the day after the sale of the animal. Animals not removed from sale facilities in 3 days after the auction ends will incur a stall fee of $100 and another $100 will be applied to buyer after each week that the animal is not picked up, plus any applicable feed charges unless another agreement is reached in writting by buyer and seller. Any animal that is located at Wildlife Buyer, LLC. holding facility in Leakey Texas will incur FEED CHARGES 24 HOURS after the auction ends. Any buyer who asks Wildlife Buyer, LLC to arrange for delivery of their animals will sign a Waiver of Liability. This liability will only be filled out one time per customer and will be in effect indefinitely. If WildlifeBuyer LLC. is asked to arrange shipping of any purchases, Wildlife Buyer LLC., and any of their representatives will not be responsible for the injury or death of shipped items. Once Wildlife Buyer is asked to arrange shipment of any purchases by a buyer the contracted person doing the shipping works for the buyer and all liability for loss or damage of the property is assumed by the buyer. If a 24 hour guarantee has been activated by a buyer for items within a sellers’ facility the guarantee ends once purchased items enter the delivery equipment contracted by the buyer or Wildlife Buyer, LLC. for the buyer. Buyer also understands that buyer will be responsible for any damages to delivery equipment such as trucks and trailers due to poor road conditions or overgrown trees or brush on buyers’ property. Buyer will not be liable for damages to equipment prior to entering or after leaving the destination property. Damages to equipment needs to be witnessed by the person responsible for receiving purchases prior to any equipment leaving the destination property. The date by which all merchandise must be removed from the premises is subject to a lising by listing basis. Unless posted otherwise, or other arrangements made, any item or items not removed within 3 business days from the conclusion date of the auction will be considered abandoned and will be resold. Buyer also agrees that all sales as is, where is and that there is no guarantee against sickness, accident or death. Wildlife Buyer, LLC. act as agents only and assume no risk to loss of property or misrepresentation of items sold. Removal shall be at the expense, liability and risk of the purchaser. THE BUYER AGREES THAT THEY WILL HAVE TO MAKE THEIR OWN ARRANGEMENTS FOR LOADING, PICKING UP, OR SHIPPING OF THEIR ITEMS FROM THE LISTING SITE . If the buyer, or winner of a listing, is unable to accept delivery or pick up because of interstate transport requirements, the seller nor Wildlife Buyer, LLC. shall be responsible for refund, adjustment, or under any obligation to hold item(s). It is the Buyer's responsibility to know their state's entry requirements before bidding on an item.
5. Adjustments and Modifications: Errors in estimates of merchandise inventory will be adjusted prior to removal, but no adjustment will be made after merchandise, or animals, have been removed from the premises or after the removal date set by Auctioneer, whether or not the property has been removed. Auctioneer reserves the right, for any reason, in its sole discretion, to terminate, change or suspend any aspect of a listing sale. Auctioneer decision about any sale items or terms is final.
6. Resale: Auctioneer reserves the right to resell any property not paid for in full within 24 hours of a listings closing date. Failure to pay for items won on this online site will result in a $250.00 fee for expenses of resale, collection, and damages resulting from the resale. Legal action and legal fees may also result from a non-payment action by buyer. If a seller brings an item for sale to the Wildlife Buyer barn and the item does not sell for any reason, the seller has the option to list the item for a two day auction with no reserve, or the seller can pick the item up and pay WLB for any feed, stall fees, and a 10% P.O.fee of the highest bid on each listing that did not sell. This only applies to animals that are in the Wildlife Buyer Leakey Facility or any other designated Wildlife Buyer facility.
7. Disputes Between Bidders: If a dispute arises between bidders, Auctioneer reserves the right to reopen bidding or designate a buyer. Auctioneers designation of the buyer shall be final.
8. Injury, Damage and Indemnification: - Website user acknowledges responsibility for any personal injury or property damage caused by user or his agent to Wildlife Buyer, LLC, or Seller(s). User further agrees to indemnify, defend and hold Auctioneer (Wildlife Buyer, LLC) and Seller(s) harmless for any personal injury to himself or his agents, any property damage incurred during property removal, any and all claims, losses, damages, liabilities, judgments, fees and expenses related thereto, in connection with any claims arising out of, based upon, or resulting from any breach or violation by user of this Contract or any use by user of the website sale or as a result of a dispute with another user.
9. AGENT ONLY: Wildlife Buyer, LLC is acting as agent for the Seller/Owner only and is not responsible for statements made by other parties, accidents, injury, or death of property.
10. Contractual Agreement: All users agree that if they are high bidder, or purchase any listing, that this constitutes a contractual agreement to pay for the listing using the appropriate method of payment described in these terms. This contract constitutes a binding agreement between user, buyer, and Wildlife Buyer, LLC until terminated only by Wildlife Buyer, LLC.. Only Wildlife Buyer, LLC., also referred to as “Auctioneer”, has the right to terminate user or any agreement with user at any time, without notice, in auctioneers sole discretion. If bidder or user dissatisfaction occurs with a listing sale in any way, user agrees that their only recourse is to immediately discontinue use of the auction website. Auctioneer reserves the right to terminate bidder registration and use of the website, and impose limits on certain features of the website or restrict a users access to, or use of, any part or the entire website without notice. Legal action and or fines may also be imposed on a user that has been terminated. If a bidders account has been restricted and bidder creates another account so that they can place bids on a listing there will be a $500 fine imposed on the bidders account, and bidder will be permanently banned from doing business with Wildlife Buyer, LLC.
11. Providing False Information, not honoring your bid, or creating another account to avoid account restictions: You will be terminated and permanently banned from our site, and information about you and the devices that you used to access our site will be submitted to law enforcement and collection agencies, if you provide false information when registering, such as a false name or fraudulent contact or payment information. You will be permanently banned from our site if you are the successful buyer, or high bidder, and you do not honor your contractual agreement to purchase a listing. Furthermore, if you do not honor your agreement to purchase, or provide false information, a penalty fee will be imposed and legal action will result. If a bidders account has been restricted and bidder creates another account so that they can place bids on a listing there will be a $500 fine imposed on the bidders accounts, and bidder will be permanently banned from doing business with Wildlife Buyer, LLC.
12. Privacy: Information gathered on Wildlife Buyer users is only used for conducting business between our users and Wildlife Buyer, LLC.. Any use of users information by anyone for reasons other than conducting business for, or with, Wildlife Buyer LLC. is strictly prohibited and legal action will result for anyone violating these terms.
13. HOLD HARMLESS: We cannot, and will not, be held responsible for any interruption in service, errors, and/or omissions, caused by any means whatsoever, therefore we cannot guarantee continual, uninterrupted or error free service as our website could be interfered with by means out of our control. User acknowledges that this auction is conducted electronically and relies on hardware and software that may malfunction without warning. The Auctioneer may void any sale, temporarily suspend bidding, re-start the bidding after a malfunction and re-sell any items that were affected by any malfunction. The decision of the Auctioneer is final.
14. MAILING LISTS: We use email mailing lists to notify our customers about online and live listings. If you are receiving a particular mailing and wish to discontinue receiving future mailings, simply send us an email telling us to remove you from the mailing list, or unsubscibe using the disignated button on the email, and we will promptly remove your email from such mailings.
15. BIDDING: Placing a bid, or purchasing a listing, is a binding contract between you and the seller, and the bid or purchase cannot be retracted by anyone other than Wildlife Buyer, LLC.. Once you place a bid, and if you win, you will be obligated to buy the item(s) at the said price you indicated as your bid, along with any applicable government fees or taxes. Placing a bid on this site, and winning, then not paying for the product is illegal, and prosecution will result. If you don't pay for the purchased items within 24 hours Wildlife Buyer, LLC. reserves the right to relist or resell the items. All bids placed on this site are considered real and in effect, even if you do not win, or are the highest bidder, until all items are delivered. The owners of property sold through this web site reserve the right to reject any and all bids, if they so choose upon approval of Wildlife Buyer, LLC. If a bid is placed within a few minutes of the listing closing time the listing closing time will be extended another 2 minutes from its current closing time. A bid placed within the last few minutes of a listings closing time in an attempt to win an item without giving the winning bidder time to rebid (called snipe bidding) is not allowed. A bidder is given a chance for the system to enter a proxy bid in their behalf or to receive an email that they have been outbid and a chance to sign back in and bid again if they so wish. If a bidder can not do so within the closing deadline, the listing closes and a buyer is determined. As long as bidding continues on a listing that will close in a few minutes it will continue to add 2 minutes to the closing time to allow a rebid. Just as a bidder has a chance to bid again in a live auction we also allow a bidder a chance to rebid if they have been outbid. Use our proxy bidding system if you do not wish to keep re-entering a bid and waiting for the closing of a particular listing. If any user bids on their own listing or property and ends up winning the listing, the user will have to pay a 10% fee on the final bid as a P.O. fee. If a bidders account has been restricted and bidder creates another account so that they can place bids on a listing there will be a $500 fine imposed on the bidders account, and bidder will be permanently banned from doing business with Wildlife Buyer, LLC.
16. Endangered Species - The offer for sale is only in the state (or country) of origin for any animals, or parts there of, that are listed on the US endangered specie list, or cites. Sale of these animals, or parts there of, is also under the condition all parties obtain any and all necessary permits and documentation required to buy or sell these animals or parts there of.
17. Auction Items - Consigner of items for sale states that, he or she owns, or has the legal right to sell, all items listed for sale. Purchasers and sellers of items agree to not hold Wildlife Buyer, LLC liable for items sold by a consigner without the legal right to sell. If a consignment is made without the right to sell, then prosecution and fines may result for the consigner of these items. If an item sells and the seller cannot deliver the purchased items to the buyer, the seller will still owe a 10% sellers fee from the total sale price of items sold to Wildlife Buyer, LLC. If a buyer contacts a seller about animals that are not listed on the auction site, it could cause the buyer to be suspended from the site and a penalty up to $5,000.00. Animals consigned and sold are to be delivered within 16 days from the conclusion of the sale, unless other written arrangements have been made between buyer and seller. Consigners of items agree that once a listing has started not to close or end the listing early . If a listing is closed or ended early by a seller, the seller will owe a $100.00 fee payable to Wildlife Buyer and at the sole discretion of Wildlife Buyer, LLC. Sellers enter into a legally binding contract with Wildlife Buyer, LLC., once a listing item has been posted to the WildlifeBuyer.com site, to let the consigned item run till the closing date originally listed in the listing start and closing date details. No listing can be ended early, without approval of Wildlife Buyer, LLC. Penalties for ending an auction early are upon the sole discretion of Wildlife Buyer, LLC. Penalties include a 10% fee of the amount of the last bid that will be paid by the seller that ended the auction listing. Any animals brought to the Wildlife Buyer facilities with a reserve price set or a starting bid price set will be charged a feed charge per animal per day (FEED CHARGES WILL BE INCURRED ON THE DATE OF ARRIVAL UNTIL THE DATE OF DEPARTURE) and will be charged a 10% fee on the highest bid of each animal that DOES NOT SELL. If a Seller brings an animal(s) to a Wildlife Buyer Barn and does not sell their animal(s) the seller is responsible for paying Wildlife Buyer feed charges. The feed charges are listed above. If a Seller brings an animal(s) to Wildlife Buyer Barn and sets a reserve on their animal(s) and the animal(s) does not meet their specified reserve, the Seller will owe Wildlife Buyer 10% of the last bid on the animal(s). Seller will also owe Wildlife Buyer feed charges. If a Seller brings an animal(s) to a Wildlife Buyer facility and sells their animal(s), the seller will not have to pay a feed charge. **Note: If the Seller bids on their own listing and ends up winning the listing, the seller will pay the 10% seller fee of the final winning bid to Wildlife Buyer, LLC. Seller agrees that if a Wildlife Buyer Guarantee is activated on a sellers listing that is eligible for the guarantee that seller assumes risk of death or injury as per the Wildlife Buyer Guarantee terms, and that seller will not hold Wildlife Buyer, LLC. responsible for injury or death. Seller also agrees that Wildlife Buyer, LLC. can decide which listing items are or are not eligible for guarantee, and if terms have been met by the buyer.
18. Listing Requirements- Wildlife Buyer, LLC has the right to edit any listing. All listings posted may not contain any personal contact information. Any animals brought to the Wildlife Buyer facilities with a reserve price set or a starting bid price set will be charged a feed charge per animal per day (FEED CHARGES WILL BE INCURRED ON THE DATE OF ARRIVAL UNTIL THE DATE OF DEPARTURE) and will be charged a 10% fee on the highest bid of each animal that DOES NOT SELL.
19. Caged Mammals - Sale of any mammal not considered hoofstock must be accompanied by the sellers USDA Permit Number and any other documentation if required by law.
20. Medicated/Drugged Animals - Any user/buyer that bids on a listing item needs to make sure they read the listing description. Any medicated or drugged animals in any listing should have specific instructions. Wildlife Buyer, LLC. is not responsible for any injury or death resulting in consumption or handling of animals that have been medicated or drugged by a user who purchases, sells, consumes, or lists a listing for sale.
21. Interference - If any Wildlife Buyer user interferes with a sale of a listing that is not theirs in any way, you will be banned from the auction site and you will be fined a $500.00 fee for each listing the user interfered with.
22. Wildlife Buyer Guarantee - Most listings are eligible for the Wildlife Buyer guarantee. Those that aren't will be specified in the listing description or sold as is. Listings eligible for Wildlife Buyer guarantee will be granted the Wildlife Buyer guarantee on the condition that buyer pays for that listing by 3 P.M. on the day that the listing closes. If the Buyer does not pay by 3 P.M. on the day that the listing(s) close the guarantee is null and void and listing item(s) will be sold as is and buyer will assume all risk of injury or death from the time the listing closes. Guarantee covers only injury and death. Guarantee does not cover escape when loading. If injury or death occurs during the 24 hour period gauranteed, the Buyer will be reimbursed 75% of the purchase price. WLB Guarantee ends as soon as any items listed in the purchased guaranteed listing are on the trailer contracted by buyer. If WildlifeBuyer LLC. is asked for a contracted driver to ship any purchases Wildlife Buyer LLC., and any of their representatives, will not be responsible for the injury or death of shipped items. Once Wildlife Buyer is asked to arrange for a contracted driver and trailer to ship any purchases by a buyer the contracted driver works for the buyer and all liability for death or damage is assumed by the buyer during transportation of items. If a 24 hour guarantee has been activated by a buyer for items within a sellers’ facility the guarantee ends after 24 hours from the time that the listing closes, or once purchased items enter the delivery equipment contracted by the buyer or Wildlife Buyer,LLC. Buyer also understands that buyer will be responsible for any damages to delivery equipment such as trucks and trailers due to poor road conditions or overgrown trees or brush on buyers’ property. Buyer will not be liable for damages to equipment prior to entering or after leaving the destination property. Damages to equipment need to be witnessed by person responsible for receiving purchases prior to any equipment leaving the destination property. Seller agrees that if a Wildlife Buyer Guarantee is activated on a sellers listing that is eligible for the guarantee that seller assumes risk of death or injury as per the Wildlife Buyer Guarantee terms, and that seller will not hold Wildlife Buyer, LLC. responsible for injury or death. Seller also agrees that Wildlife Buyer, LLC. can decide which listing items are or are not eligible for guarantee, and if terms have been met by the buyer.