PLEASE READ THE TERMS OF THIS AUCTION BEFORE YOU BID or LIST A CONSIGMENT!
Wildlife Buyer, LLC. (Also referred to as "Auctioneer")
PLEASE NOTE : A Bid Deposit is not required for this auction. Terms of each auction are stipulated in the description of the listing and if no terms are listed in the description of the listing each auction item is subject to the terms listed below.
BIDDER VERIFICATION “PLEASE NOTE”: The identity of all bidders will be verified, bidding rights are provisional and if complete verification is not possible, Wildlife Buyer, LLC will reject the registration, and bidding activity will be terminated. A penalty fee will be imposed for providing false information and prosecution will result. All registration information the Bidder provides to Wildlife Buyer, LLC, also known as "Auctioneer", shall be current, complete, and accurate. Bidders must be 18 years of age or older. Bidder agrees to not use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of or any transaction being conducted on and during the auction
AUCTION BID DEFAULT: In the event a winning bidder fails to submit payment in full as stipulated in the auction terms, the winning bidder will be charged an administrative fee of $250.00. If buyer defaults on the listing the buyer has purchased for any reason there will be a 25% of the purchased price default fee applied to the buyers account. Additional default remedies are reserved by Wildlife Buyer, LLC and the Seller.
VEHICLE TITLE TRANSFERS: "When Applicable to the Auction" The Fee for the Title Transfer "for each vehicle" will be $200.00 for a Private individual and $100.00 for a Licensed Auto Dealer. PLEASE NOTE: The high bidder will be emailed an electronic invoice for electronic funds transfer. Sales Tax will be charged unless the winning bidder has and presents their current, and valid, tax resale certificate (and Auto Dealers License If Purchasing Titled Items). You will not be charged sales tax if you have your certificate showing that you are a Farmer or Rancher and the Equipment will be used for Farming or Ranching. You can fax a copy of these certificates to 830-232-6227.
1. PAYMENT: Payment for purchases must be made within 3 business days after the close of the auction either by Electric Wire Transfer from our payment page, Direct Deposit, or Bank Certified Check, made payable to Wildlife Buyer, LLC. unless otherwise noted in a specific auction's terms and conditions. Any listing that is sold on the Wildlife Buyer, LLC. Auction Site will require a 100% payment to Wildlife Buyer, LLC. or the seller of the listing item before the buyer gains possession of the item, unless other arrangements have been made by Wildlife Buyer, LLC. or the seller. Any shipping or extra fees incurred by the buyer will be due at the time of pick up or delivery. Animals consigned and sold must be captured and ready for delivery within 16 days from the conclusion of the sale, unless other written arrangements have been agreed upon between buyer and seller. If the buyer or seller cannot agree upon a delivery time it will be up to Wildlife Buyer to decide if any default has occurred. All consignments not paid for as stipulated will be sold to the next highest bidder. All sales are subject to State Sales Tax laws. All sales will be charged a sales tax unless the buyer can provide their agriculture tax I.D. exemption number. Wildlife Buyer, LLC. will collect a 10% sellers fee, along with any other fees incurred by the seller, from the total winning bid amount before payment is made to the seller. If consigned items sell and the consignor cannot deliver the items to the buyer the seller will still owe a 10% sellers commission fee to Wildlife Buyer, LLC. Sellers will pay the 10% commission of the sale to Wildlife Buyer, LLC. no later than 10 days after the auction has ended. If the sellers 10% commssion fee has not been collected in the 10 day required period of payment the seller will be subject to a 15% additional FEE on the commission or the total sale of the item at the sole discretion of Wildlife Buyer, LLC.
2. WARRANTY: No Warranty is expressed or implied. The descriptions of items appearing in the auction and in advertising prior to this sale are believed to be correct. Nevertheless, neither those descriptions nor any oral statements made by Owner or Auctioneer concerning any item shall be construed as a warranty either expressed or implied. ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD AS IS - WHERE IS. We are not responsible for the actions the sellers/buyers take before, during, and after the auction, typographical errors, misprints, loss of merchandise/money, damage or failure of equipment, due to your visit to this auction site. Use of this site is at your own risk, and content is presented 'As-Is'.
3. RECEIPT: Buyer will be furnished an electronic receipt at the conclusion of the sale sent to email on file for the registered buyer.
4. REMOVAL: Merchandise, which include animals, becomes the full responsibility of Buyer at time of purchase, and Buyer assumes all risk of loss and damage to property until removed from seller premises. Owner and Auctioneer agree that merchandise may remain on the sale premises for a period of time following the sale, but feed charges per animal may be applied to the buyer for animals starting the day after the buyer has won the listing. Animal feed charges will be based on size. An animal which weighs under 200 pounds will incur a $2.50 per head per day charge, and an animal which weighs 200 or more pounds will incur a $5 per head charge per day. If no pickup, delivery, or feed charge has been agreed upon by both buyer and seller the feed charges will begin the day after the sale of the animal. Animals not removed from sale facilities 7 days after the auction ends will incur a stall fee of $100 which will allow animals to remain in a stall for 7 days and another $100 will be applied to buyer after each week that the animal is not picked up plus any applicable feed charges. The date by which all merchandise must be removed from the premises is subject to an auction by auction basis. Unless posted otherwise, or other arrangements made, any item or items not removed within 5 business days from the conclusion date of the auction will be considered abandoned and will be resold.THE SUCCESSFUL BIDDER WILL HAVE TO MAKE THEIR OWN ARRANGEMENTS FOR LOADING, PICKING UP, OR SHIPPING THEIR ITEMS FROM THE AUCTION SITE. IF AUCTION ITEMS ARE READY TO BE SHIPPED AND BUYER CANNOT WORK OUT A DELIVERY SCHEDULE THE BUYER CANNOT HOLD SELLER RESPONSIBLE FOR ITEMS NOT DELIVERED. If the buyer, or winner of a listing, is unable to accept delivery or pick up because of interstate transport requirements, the consignor nor Wildlife Buyer, LLC. shall be responsible for refund, adjustment, or under any obligation to hold item(s). It is the Buyer's responsibility to know their state's entry requirements before bidding on an item.
5. Adjustments and Modifications: Errors in estimates of merchandise inventory will be adjusted, but no adjustment will be made after equipment has been removed from the premises or after the removal date set by Auctioneer, whether or not the property has been removed. Auctioneer reserves the right, for any reason, in its sole discretion, to terminate, change or suspend any aspect of the auction sale. Auctioneer decision about any sale items or terms is final.
6. Resale: Auctioneer reserves the right to resell any property not paid for in full within (3)three business days of the online auction item's closing date. Failure to pay for items won on this online auction will result in a $250.00 fee for expenses of resale, collection and damages resulting from the resale. Prosecution may also result from a non-payment action by buyer.
7. Disputes Between Bidders: The final highest purchaser of any Item shall be designated at the end of each auction. If a dispute arises between two or more Bidders, Auctioneer reserves the right to reopen bidding. Auctioneers designation of the Buyer shall be final.
8. Injury, Damage and Indemnification: - Bidder acknowledges responsibility for any personal injury or property damage caused by Bidder or his agent to Wildlife Buyer, LLC, or Seller(s). Bidder further agrees to indemnify, defend and hold Auctioneer (Wildlife Buyer, LLC) and Seller(s)harmless for any personal injury to himself or his agents, any property damage incurred during property removal, any and all claims, losses, damages, liabilities, judgments, fees and expenses related thereto, in connection with any claims arising out of, based upon, or resulting from any breach or violation by Bidder of this Contract or any use by Bidder of the auction sale or as a result of a dispute with another Bidder.
9. AGENCY: Wildlife Buyer, LLC is acting as agent for the Seller/Owner only and is not responsible for statements made by other parties.
10. TERMINATION: This Bidder Contract constitutes a binding agreement between Bidder and Wildlife Buyer, LLC until terminated by Bidder or Wildlife Buyer, LLC. Wildlife Buyer, LLC is also referred to as “Auctioneer” and may do so at any time, without notice, in Auctioneers sole discretion. If Bidder dissatisfaction occurs with the auction sale in any way, Bidder's only recourse is to immediately discontinue use of the auction sale. Auctioneer reserves the right to terminate Bidder registration and use of the auction sale, and impose limits on certain features of the auction sale or restrict Bidder access to, or use of, part or the entire auction sale without notice or penalty.
11. Providing False Information and or not honoring your bid: You will be suspended, or permanently banned, from our site if you provide false information when registering, such as a false name or fraudulent contact information. You will be permanently banned from our site if you are the successful buyer and you do not honor your auction bid. Furthermore, if you do not honor your auction bid, or provide false information, a penalty fee will be imposed and legal action may result.
12. Our use of e-mail addresses is strictly used to contact buyers and sellers: Any use of this private information by anyone else is strictly prohibited and we will take appropriate legal action.
13. HOLD HARMLESS: We cannot, and will not, be held responsible for any interruption in service, errors, and/or omissions, caused by any means whatsoever, therefore we cannot guarantee continual, uninterrupted or error free service as our website could be interfered with by means out of our control. Bidder acknowledges that this auction is conducted electronically and relies on hardware and software that may malfunction without warning. The Auctioneer may void any sale, temporarily suspend bidding, re-start the bidding after a malfunction and re-sell any items that were affected by any malfunction. The decision of the Auctioneer is final.
14. PRIVACY: We gather information about our buyers and sellers for the purposes of conducting the online auctions.
15. MAILING LISTS: We use email mailing lists to notify our customers about online and live auctions. If you are receiving a particular mailing and wish to discontinue receiving future mailings, simply reply to the email telling us to remove you from the mailing list and we will promptly remove your name.
16. BIDDING: Placing a bid is a binding contract between you and the seller, and the bid cannot be retracted unless due to fault by the seller of typographical error, or other error, due to human error on the seller's part. Once you place a bid, and if you win, you will be obligated to buy the product at the said price you indicated as your bid along with any applicable government fees or taxes. Placing a bid on this auction site, and winning, then not paying for the product is illegal, and prosecution will result. If you don't pay for the purchased items within 3 business days Wildlife Buyer will sell the items to the next highest bidder. All bids placed on this site are considered real and in effect, even if you don't win or are the highest bidder, until all items are delivered. The owners of property sold through this web site reserve the right to reject any and all bids, if they so choose upon approval of Wildlife Buyer, LLC. If a bid is placed within 20 minutes of the listing closing the listing closing time will be extended another 20 minutes.
17. Endangered Species - The offer for sale is only in the state (or country) of origin for any animals, or parts there of, that are listed on the US endangered specie list, or cites. Sale of these animals, or parts there of, is also under the condition all parties obtain any and all necessary permits and documentation required to buy or sell these animals or parts there of.
18. Auction Items - Consigner of items for sale states that, he or she owns, or has the legal right to sell, all items listed for sale. Purchasers and sellers of items agree to not hold Wildlife Buyer, LLC liable for items sold by a consigner without the legal right to sell. If a consignment is made without the right to sell then prosecution and fines will result for the consigner of these items. If an item sells and the seller cannot deliver the purchased items to the buyer the seller will still owe a 10% sellers fee from the total sale price of items sold to Wildlife Buyer, LLC. If a buyer contacts a seller about animals that are not listed on the auction site it could cause the buyer to be suspended of the site and a penalty up of $500.00. Animals consigned and sold are to be delivered within 16 days from the conclusion of the sale, unless other written arrangements have been made between buyer and seller. Consigners of items agree that once a listing has started to not close or end early the listing. If a listing is closed or ended early by Consigner the Consigner will owe a $100.00 fee at the sole discretion of Wildlife Buyer, LLC. Consigner enters into a legally binding contract with Wildlife Buyer, LLC., once an auction item has been posted to the WildlifeBuyer.com site, to let the consigned item run till the closing date listed in the auction start and closing date details. No auction can be ended early, only by the approval of Wildlife Buyer, LLC. Penalties for ending an auction early are upon the sole discretion of Wildlife Buyer, LLC.
19. Caged Mammals - Sale of any mammal not considered hoofstock must be accompanied by the sellers USDA Permit Number if required by law.
20. Request for a Quote- Any user/buyer that requests a quote on Wildlife Buyer.com will be charged a $50.00 fee and any user/seller that responds to a request for a quote will be charged a 5% fee of the quote, if the the user/buyer accepts the quote.